| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gedaref/ Azaza in July is hot at 27.1 °C (80.78 °F).
- The weather in July is faintly wet. Around 183.4mm (7.2in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Gedaref/ Azaza July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Gedaref/ Azaza:
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 423.1 kms (262.9 miles) NNW
- Shendi, Sudan - 363.8 kms (226.1 miles) NW
- Shambat, Sudan - 357.6 kms (222.2 miles) WNW
- Khartoum, Sudan - 352.4 kms (219 miles) WNW
- Wad Medani, Sudan - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) WNW
- Ed Dueim, Sudan - 330.9 kms (205.6 miles) W
- Sennar, Sudan - 199.9 kms (124.2 miles) WSW
- Kosti, Sudan - 310.7 kms (193.1 miles) WSW
- Umm Benin, Sudan - 190.1 kms (118.1 miles) SW
- Abu Na'Ama, Sudan - 199.2 kms (123.8 miles) SW
- Damazin, Sudan - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) SSW
- Renk, Sudan - 380.6 kms (236.5 miles) SW